Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: [AUCTeX] Inverse Search with Evince & DBUS

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: [AUCTeX] Inverse Search with Evince & DBUS
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 22:43:15 +0100

* Tassilo Horn (2011-02-06) writes:

> Ok, so here's a patch that uses Ralf's pragmatic approach of putting the
> stuff simply into `TeX-source-correlate-mode'.

Thanks a lot.  Also to Michael for the support.

The patch is probably slightly too long to be regarded as a tiny change.
I assume you don't have a copyright assignment on file for AUCTeX, so
I'll send you a request form via private mail and install the patch once
the assignment will have arrived at the FSF.

> (BTW: Is there any reason to stick to CVS instead of switching to
> something modern like git, which savannah also provides?)

Not really.  I'm just not convinced the benefit of switching would
outweigh the effort.