Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [patch] Update of dinbrief.el

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [patch] Update of dinbrief.el
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:49:39 +0100

* Werner Fink (2011-02-09) writes:

> I'd like to submit a patch to make the dinbriefl LaTeX style work
> together with the current available dinbrief class style found at
> the TeX archive of tug.org.

Thanks!

AFAIK you don't have a copyright assignment for AUCTeX on file at the
FSF.  Would it be possible for you to assign the copyright for your
changes in AUCTeX to the FSF?  If this is the case, I'll send you a
request form via private mail.

Also, the patch could then be installed right away because this won't
negatively affect the copyright assignment situation for the file.

There are a few things in the patch I'd like to change, though.  For
example `TeX-deactivate-mark' is already defined in tex.el and the
functions in a style file should be prefixed with LaTeX-<package-name>-.
If you don't mind I'll fix these issues after applying the patch.