[AUCTeX-devel] ulem.el

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] ulem.el
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:41:54 +0100

Submission of ulem.el The font-lock stuff didn't behave like I intended
(although it should, compared to the other files).

Form will be send in tomorrow, Saturday; I don't know if you get an
automatic confirmation on this from FSF upon reception of the signed form?

For reference, create -> creates in the documentation for
TeX-auto-add-type:
This function create a set of variables and functions to maintain a
separate type of information in the parser.
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards,
Mads Jensen