Re: [AUCTeX-devel] pdfpages.el

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] pdfpages.el
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:32:13 +0100

On 2011-03-13 21:09, Ralf Angeli wrote:
> * Mads Jensen (2011-03-04) writes:
>
>> For reference, the copyright forms were accepted, and sent back to me
>> with email, so I guess you can safely start including some of the style
>> files I've been submitting :-)
>
> Thanks for the info.  I've now added lettrine.el and multicol.el to the
> CVS repository.  After reviewing them it became apparent that they
> required some changes.  I'll look at the other files in the coming days
> and weeks.  If those require changes as well, this might take some time.

Yes, I just noticed :-) I should hope that at least a few of the files I
submitted required very little editing of the elisp code.

Will you add my fix to graphicx.el as well to support
\DeclareGraphicsExtension and \DeclareGraphicsRule as well? They're
mentioned in the manual.

One last thing, I have some code for algorithmicx (including
algpseudocode), but stopped working on it. Can you give me some hints
how to control the indentation automatically like the package requires
(or at least how to make it pleasant to read the pseudo-code in LaTeX).
I skimmed through the other style files, but didn't find anything useful.
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards,
Mads Jensen