[AUCTeX-devel] beamer & preview

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] beamer & preview
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 16:08:07 +0200

Hi everyone,
first of all thanks for the great work.

I'm using auctex and preview with beamer, and I noticed that images are
shown many times in case there are overlays.

Then since I'm here another question, isn't it possible to compile with
one key only?
I mean C-c C-v runs the viewer without further questions, but to compile
I always have to do at least C-c C-c RET

And last thing, isn't there any plan to switch the repository to
something more modern (at least subversion)?
I think just for that the project would gain many more developers, and
maybe it would open more possibilities...

Thanks a lot,
Andrea