[AUCTeX-devel] A feature request concerning ConTeXt MkIV

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] A feature request concerning ConTeXt MkIV
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:51:09 +0200

Hello,

I am using AUCTeX extensively to edit LaTeX files, and first of all I'd
like to say a big THANK YOU for that excellent package.  However, I am
starting to use ConTeXt as well, and I have one problem with it.  While
ConTeXt MkII support is ok, I could not configure AUCTeX to run ConTeXt
MkIV.  I think this is rather trivial to implement, but I have neither
knowledge to do it nor time to learn what is needed;).  From the user's
point of view it would be best to be able to select ConTeXt version, so
that MkII runs texexec (like at present) and MkIV runs the "context"
script (with the filename as the parameter).

Thanks in advance

--
Marcin Borkowski