[AUCTeX-devel] AUCTeX development dead?

From: Marcus Frings
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] AUCTeX development dead?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:32:33 +0100

Hello everybody,

does anyone know what's up with the development of AUCTeX? For many
weeks I don't get any updates from the CVS version and especially the
biber/biblatex support which Philip submitted some time ago I would like
to see as official part of AUCTeX.

Best regards,
Marcus
--
"Thank you, you have saved us all some effort, by destroying the greater part
of earth civilization yourself. Please wait where you are, and a cortex reaver