[AUCTeX-devel] org-preview-latex-fragment and preview-copy-region-as-mml

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] org-preview-latex-fragment and preview-copy-region-as-mml
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:49:12 +0100

Hello

I am starting to use org-preview-latex-fragment also in non
org buffers, including message buffers.

What would be extremely helpful is to actually send the
images generates in the message buffers as images.

Preview-latex provides such a functionality
preview-copy-region-as-mml, from  a LaTeX buffer.

Of course the 2 preview functions org-preview and the
latex-preview function work differently. I had a look
preview-copy-region-as-mml  and it is not clear to me how to
make if work for png generated by org-preview-latex-fragment
in a message buffer.

Maybe some of the maintainers of org mode or auctex are
interested in having a look?

Uwe Brauer