Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [AUCTeX] RefTeX / Texinfo integration

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [AUCTeX] RefTeX / Texinfo integration
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:58:38 +0200

ping

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden; address@hidden
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:40:48 +0200
CC: address@hidden
Subject: [AUCTeX] RefTeX / Texinfo integration

Dear all,

Here is a contribution that makes RefTeX TOC function more or less work
with Texinfo files: it now can grasp the document structuring commands
(like @top, @section, etc...), but labels (@node, @anchor) and @include
are still not yet supported (so forget about documents from multifile
source files).

OK, I acknowledge that this is far from perfect, however this is still
better than the current situation in which Texinfo is not handled at all
by RefTeX, and I personnally find the contribution quite usefull.

VBR,
Vincent.