Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Converting AUCTeX CVS to a modern dVCS

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Converting AUCTeX CVS to a modern dVCS
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:35:28 -0400

On 9/15/2012 2:28 PM, Philip Kime wrote:
I would like to see some more testing of the biblatex/biber code since I wrote
it. One thing which has been reported is that reftex doesn't recognise the new

\addbibresource

which does the same thing as

\bibliography

It works for me. What doesn't always work is tab completion when searching the bibliography. But I think that was already broken before the biblatex/biber code was added. Can someone else confirm?

Ken