Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Converting AUCTeX CVS to a modern dVCS

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Converting AUCTeX CVS to a modern dVCS
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 17:24:36 -0400

On 9/16/2012 4:17 PM, Uwe Brauer wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:49:59 +0200, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:

    > Ken Brown <address@hidden> writes:
    >> What doesn't always work is tab completion when searching the
    >> bibliography.  But I think that was already broken before the
    >> biblatex/biber code was added.  Can someone else confirm?

    > Yes, that's not caused by the biber merge.  It already didn't work
    > before.

I am not sure what you mean.

Running reftex-citation
in a file which contains
a reference to a bibliography like
\bibliography{bibgraf}
pops up a minibuffer in which I can put a name and then a
buffer pops up with all possible matches from the data base.

Are you saying this is broken in current CVS?

No. What's broken is that if you type in part of a name and press TAB, you don't see all possible completions. I think what you described is what happens if you press RET.

Ken