Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Converting AUCTeX CVS to a modern dVCS

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Converting AUCTeX CVS to a modern dVCS
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:48:35 +0200

Ken Brown <address@hidden> writes:

>>     > Yes, that's not caused by the biber merge.  It already didn't
>>     > work before.
>>
>> I am not sure what you mean.
>>

>> Running reftex-citation
>> in a file which contains
>> a reference to a bibliography like
>> \bibliography{bibgraf}
>> pops up a minibuffer in which I can put a name and then a
>> buffer pops up with all possible matches from the data base.
>>
>> Are you saying this is broken in current CVS?
>
> No.  What's broken is that if you type in part of a name and press
> TAB, you don't see all possible completions.  I think what you
> described is what happens if you press RET.

And incidentally, this feature happened to work after my first try at
the biber merge, but not in the (otherwise more exact) biber merge patch
Ken produced.

There is some more information on address@hidden below Message-ID:
<address@hidden>.  Basically, the problem is that
`LaTeX-bibitem-list' returns nil.  That's a function generated by the
TeX-auto-* stuff which I haven't much clue about...