[AUCTeX-devel] Last change to `tex-jp.el': shouldn't (") inside (") be q

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Last change to `tex-jp.el': shouldn't (") inside (") be quoted?
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 13:34:37 +0900

Hi,

last change in `tex-jp.el', rev. 5.102, breaks auctex compilation with
Emacs 24.2.50.1, though rev. 5.101 compiles fine.

I noticed that on line 483 and below (rev. 5.102) there are message
settings which contains unescaped double quotes within double quotes. I
changed these lines, " -> \", and then auctex was compiled successfully.

I attach patch in case I'm right in understanding the cause of trouble.

P.S. I don't remember if I'm subscribed to auctex-devel ML, so Cc to
auctex ML too.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Everyone was born right-handed.  Only the greatest overcome it.