[AUCTeX-devel] patch for amsmath.el & font-latex.el

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] patch for amsmath.el & font-latex.el
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 19:52:38 +0900

Hi all,

This time I'm sending a patch for amsmath to support some minor
environments and macros, along with a Changelog entry.  I'd appreciate
if you kinldy take in these changes.

Regards,
Ikumi Keita

2012-12-27  Ikumi Keita <address@hidden>

        * amsmath.el ("amsmath"): Add support for the alignedat
        and subarray environments.  Also, add support for the shoveright
        and shoveleft macros.
        * font-latex.el (font-latex-math-environments): Add "xxalignat"
        and "flalign".