[AUCTeX-devel] tex-ref.tex patch

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] tex-ref.tex patch
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 19:30:52 +0900

Hello all,

I noticed several typos in tex-ref.tex.  I fixed them and made small
additions which I think appropriate.  Could you take a look at the
attached patch?  (I removed add-hook's to latex-mode-hook because the
paragraph above them states "To activate and make it interact with
AUCTeX,...", which tells that it concerns only with AUCTeX, not the
latex-mode bundled with plain Emacs.)

Regards,
Ikumi Keita

2012-12-29  Ikumi Keita <address@hidden>

        * doc/tex-ref.tex: Fix apparent errors and add keybind entries
        for C-c ? and `:' (in math mode).