[AUCTeX-devel] memoir.el

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] memoir.el
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 21:08:03 +0100

Hi,

Very basic style file for memoir.  The memoir manual itself is
approximately 550 pages (maybe more now, because I use TeX Live from
2009), and much of the material in the manual is taken from package
documentation from those packages that are emulated; I've added a few of
the symbols from section 6.4 where there was no reference to a package,
and thus, there shouldn't be any overlap with symbols from other style
files that may be provided later, or are already present.  But in the
future, it may be nice to expand this style file so that there is
completion for more/all of the symbols provided by memoir, if this is
considered a good idea?

The documentation for TeX-run-style-hooks doesn't mention that style
files are only loaded if they exist.  I had to skim in the source code.
Maybe this should be emphasized?
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards,
Mads Jensen