[AUCTeX-devel] acronym.el

From: address@hidden
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] acronym.el
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 21:06:09 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I'm sending style for `acronym.sty' package.  There is a bug: opening a source
file which loads `acronym' (I'm sending the example file `acrotest.tex' taken
from `acronym' manual) results in the following error:
  Symbol's function definition is void: LaTeX-add-acronyms
Moving the line
  (TeX-auto-add-type "acronym" "LaTeX")
to `latex.el' seems to fix the bug.  Is this the correct solution?

A possible improvement, but not really important since there could be no known
acronym when opening an `acronym' environment: complete optional argument to
`acronym' environment with known acronyms.

Bye,
Mosè Giordano

PS: please CC me when replying to this mail.