[AUCTeX-devel] R: Re: acronym.el

From: address@hidden
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] R: Re: acronym.el
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:32:46 +0100 (CET)

Hi Tassilo,

>Is it somehow possible to ensure that the `TeX-run-style-hooks' form is
>always the first in lambda that is the style hook function for your
>document?
I don't know how to do that, but I'm not sure that it would suffice.  I
believe that at least `TeX-auto-add-type' and `add-to-list' functions should go
in a file like `tex-style.el' but which is evaluated after `latex.el'.  `tex-
style.el' in evaluated at the beginning of `latex.el' and in this way
  (TeX-auto-add-type "acronym" "LaTeX").
doesn't work.

Bye,
Mosè Giordano