Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Add `unit' type for the parser in siunitx.el

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Add `unit' type for the parser in siunitx.el
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 01:44:21 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

2013/2/13 Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>:
> If you have a sample tex file plus a recipe how to reproduce the error,
> I could check myself.  E.g. a tex file using siunitx with some custom
> unit definitions, and then I change it not to use siunitx and revert the
> buffer, so that I hit the undefined function error.
LaTeX source code:
\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{siunitx}

\DeclareSIUnit\parsec{pc}
\DeclareSIUnit\lightyear{ly}
Save the buffer, parsed file will be written with this content
(TeX-add-style-hook
 "test"
 (lambda ()
    (TeX-run-style-hooks
     "latex2e"
     ""
     "article"
     "art10"
     "siunitx")
    (LaTeX-add-siunitx-units
     "\\parsec"
     "\\lightyear")))
Comment or remove `\usepackage{siunitx}', then save the buffer.
Parsed file will be written, with `LaTeX-add-siunitx-units' function
but without `siunitx' hook.  Close Emacs, then reopen Emacs and the
LaTeX source.  Result: error message in the echo area
  Symbol's function definition is void: LaTeX-add-siunitx-units

Thanks for your help!

Bye,
Mosè Giordano