Re: [AUCTeX-devel] array.el

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] array.el
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:48:36 +0100

Mads Jensen <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Mads,

> A small patch for tabularx.el that includes a new style file.
> Regarding the comment about the tokens in tabularx, there's absolutely
> no completion for the tokens, so how can they be seperated more?

I don't understand the question.  Do you have a link to the tabularx
docs including the page you are referring to?

> And hopefully, this time the ChangeLog entry is correct.

Yes. :-)

One thing:

   ;; `array.sty' adds a couple of new lengths.  They're added here, rather than
   ;; in the `TeX-add-symbols' block.
   (LaTeX-add-lengths "extratabsurrund" "extrarowheight")))

Is that length really named "extratabsurrund" or shouldn't it be
extratabsurround?