Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Patch for multi-prompt.el

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Patch for multi-prompt.el
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:40:41 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

2013/2/18 Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>:
> But then, I don't understand the problem.  When `multi-prompt-key-value'
> is called, the (require 'crm) will signal an error if there's no crm.el
> on the load-path.  And if there is a crm.el, `crm-separator' cannot be
> undefined.
I have `crm.el'.  As I've already said, usually it works without
problems, `crm-separator' is defined and has the correct value ("," if
not otherwise specified), it's only the sequence of steps I've
reported that breaks something, but I can't find what neither why.
Did you try to reproduce the error?

Bye,
Mosè Giordano