[AUCTeX-devel] Mirror of AUCTeX CVS repository for a recent version cont

From: Dirk Ullrich
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Mirror of AUCTeX CVS repository for a recent version control system
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:49:01 +0100

Hello all,

the migration of AUCTeX to a recent version control system (and its
import into GNU Emacs' BZR repository) seems to stall.

So here is a more modest wish. Would it be possible to set up a
read-only mirror of the CVS repository using anything more modern than
CVS (like Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, ... even Subversion would be an
improvement)?

I'm asking since my attempts to create such a mirror by myself all
failed and I did not found such a mirror on the web that is uptodate.

Thanks in advance
Dirk