Re: [AUCTeX-devel] amsopn.el

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] amsopn.el
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 22:08:39 +0100

On 2013-02-28 22:14, Mads Jensen wrote:
> A small trivial patch for amsopn.el I don't think it's necessary to use
> the `TeX-auto-add-type'.
>
> I've added the GPL copyright notice to the top of the file.  Since there
> wasn't any creation date in the file, I took the year of the first
> commit, and used this.  I decided to list all years in the copyright
> range where there was a ChangeLog entry for this file.  I'm not sure
> what the rules are.
>
> I tested the changes, but had a bit of trouble getting
> LaTeX-auto-regexp-list stuff to work properly.  Adding "0-9" to the
> regular expression does not work, and "[A-Za-z]+[0-9]*" is not
> successful, either; names such as \Log10 are valid, though.

I don't know what's wrong with my setup, but "[A-Za-z][A-Za-z0-9]+" does
not work, and I thus keep it to a regex that works for me. I guess it
could be refined with TeX-token-char, but I'm not sure what "cj" is
intended for in that regex.

Mose made some nice suggestions, and I realized I sent the wrong file.
This time, it's the correct patch, and the updated ChangeLog entry:

2013-02-28  Mads Jensen  <address@hidden>

        * style/amsopn.el: Added GPL copyright notice.
        ("amsopn"): Added regex for \\DeclareMathOperator to
        LaTeX-auto-regexp-list.  Changed entries for commands slightly
        to use TeX-arg-define-macro.
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards,
Mads Jensen