Re: [AUCTeX-devel] amsopn.el

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] amsopn.el
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 13:48:33 +0100

Mads Jensen <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Mads,

> I don't know what's wrong with my setup, but "[A-Za-z][A-Za-z0-9]+"
> does not work, and I thus keep it to a regex that works for me.

It does work also for me, so I've used the version including 0-9.

> Mose made some nice suggestions, and I realized I sent the wrong file.
> This time, it's the correct patch, and the updated ChangeLog entry:

I've applied and committed it with some minor modifications.  Thanks!

> 2013-02-28  Mads Jensen  <address@hidden>
>
>       * style/amsopn.el: Added GPL copyright notice.
>       ("amsopn"): Added regex for \\DeclareMathOperator to
>       LaTeX-auto-regexp-list.  Changed entries for commands slightly
>       to use TeX-arg-define-macro.

BTW, please write your ChangeLog entries in present tense instead of
past tense, e.g., "Add GPL copyright notice" instead of "Added ...".

BTW2: You can't usually just add copyright headers to files that don't
have them.  With amsopn.el this is probably ok, because Carsten assigned
all his past and future changes to EMACS and AUCTeX, but that has to be
checked by some maintainer beforehand.