Re: [AUCTeX-devel] New AUCTeX Git repository (testing phase)

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] New AUCTeX Git repository (testing phase)
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 21:03:43 +0200

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

Hi!

> If nobody including me finds something strange, then I'm going to
> disable the CVS repository and make the Git one official really soon™.

Nobody complained and I couldn't find any problems myself, so I've
deactivated the CVS repository.  I hereby declare the AUCTeX git
repository official!  TATTAAA!

Ok, there's still quite some work to be done in order to complete the
migration.  Foremost, auctex uses CVS keywords ($Date$, $Name$, etc.) at
various locations.  We should drop or replace them with something
different in places where they make sense.

Thoughts and patches welcome!