[AUCTeX-devel] Bunch of patches

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Bunch of patches
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:53:29 +0200

Hi all,

can I commit the attached patches?  Rationale of the fourth patch (the
longest one): I want a better unbinding of SPC when completing units
for siunitx package.  Currently, `LaTeX-arg-siunitx-unit' looks up for
SPC key binding, binds SPC to nil, and in the end restores previous
binding.  But, if one exits from minibuffer with C-g before finishing
insertion of units gets stuck with SPC unbound in minibuffer.  With
this patch keymap for minibuffer is let-bound, so exiting with C-g
won't change its previous value.

There are also other small commented changes.

Thank you, bye