[AUCTeX-devel] Making Okular forward PDF search work

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Making Okular forward PDF search work
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 23:41:12 +0200

Hi all,

it seems Okular forward PDF search requires absolute path of source
file, but currently AUCTeX passes to it a relative one ("%b" in
`TeX-expand-list').  The attached patch fixes this.  I tested it with
Okular 0.14.3.  My only concern is that it doesn't work with forward
DVI search, but Kile (I have version 2.1) isn't able to do forward DVI
search with Okular either.