[AUCTeX-devel] AUCTeX mailinglists

From: Marcus Frings
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 11:07:14 +0200

Hello dear developers.

To easily keep track of the changes, I also used to read AUCTeX' CVS
developments in addition to the regular discussion mailinglists
via the Gmane interface in the newsgroups:

gmane.emacs.auctex.cvs
gmane.emacs.auctex.diffs

However, with the move to git development these two lists are dead now.
I don't know if any equivalent of these exists for git and if these can
be registered at Gmane.

I found reading these lists very convenient but if it's not possible
anymore I'll just check the regular changelog file. :-)

Best regards,
Marcus
--
A culture of repression with no imagination looks to destruction to feel alive.
The world will end ... They Say.