Re: [AUCTeX-devel] AUCTeX mailinglists

From: Tassilo Horn
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 13:18:26 +0200

Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

>> To easily keep track of the changes, I also used to read AUCTeX' CVS
>> developments in addition to the regular discussion mailinglists
>> via the Gmane interface in the newsgroups:
>>
>> gmane.emacs.auctex.cvs
>> gmane.emacs.auctex.diffs
>>
>> However, with the move to git development these two lists are dead
>> now.

Oh, right.  Thanks for the heads up.

>> I don't know if any equivalent of these exists for git and if these
>> can be registered at Gmane.
> I don't know either

It should be possible with git hooks.  See
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/Git.  But in order for me to enable
hooks, I'd need permissions on git.savannah.gnu.org.  Currently, I can't
even log in there...

I've filed a support ticket:
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?108308