Re: [AUCTeX-devel] New release? (was: tabulary style)

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] New release? (was: tabulary style)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:27:30 +0200

Hi Tassilo,

2013/7/15 Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>:
> The bad thing is that the release process still uses CVS commands
> (creating a tag, etc.).  So this has to be converted to using git
> commands instead.  Patches welcome.

I'm submitting a patch that should adapt the release process to git.
It's not necessary anymore to pass `COMMITTER` value as command line
argument, it's guessed using `git config'.  I tested `release-commit',
`dist', and `preview-ball' rules, they all seem to work.

Please triple check the patch, if it's ok I'll push it.