Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Commit to CVS repository

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Commit to CVS repository
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:16:49 +0200

Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Mosè,

> a commit has been pushed to the CVS repository of AUCTeX after the
> switch to git.  More than a week ago I wrote to Berend to let him know
> AUCTeX repository was converted to git, but I got no reply.  What to
> do?

I guess you wrote to berend AT pobox DOT com?  That seems to be his
address, at least its also advertised on his homepage.

Additionally, I've written him a message over G+ hangouts and an email
via the address he has registered at G+ (not visible to me).  Maybe
we'll get in touch there.

> Just replicate his commit to git repository?  Attached is the
> (hopefully complete) patch corresponding to his commit.

I'd say we'll just wait for another week.  If he doesn't respond, we
could also try to contact him via his company's address:

    https://www.xplainhosting.com/contact-us

I'd be happy if he could update the context.el in the git repository
himself.