[AUCTeX-devel] [sr #108409] Make the old GNU AUCTeX CVS repository read-

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] [sr #108409] Make the old GNU AUCTeX CVS repository read-only
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 22:47:14 +0000

A commitinfo script is a good idea.  And it would have wider usage on other
projects that have moved.  Let's do it.

I modified auctex so that it once again group auctex and therefore could be
committed to.  Before doing that I created a
/usr/local/bin/commit_obsolete_notice script and configured it in the
commitinfo.

I created a rather generic message so that it could be used generically over
other projects that have also moved.  (I already have several in mind.  I
tested this on coreutils CVS.)

Please make another commit test to the CVS auctex and verify the new
behavior.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108409>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/