[AUCTeX-devel] Support for two commands in graphicx.el

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Support for two commands in graphicx.el
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:39:49 +0100

Hi,

graphics includes two commands which weren't supported in graphicx.el

I've added support for them, and have included a patch for it. I don't
think it's necessary to fontify them. The documentation for the
arguments can be found in epslatex.pdf (can be located on CTAN).

The ChangeLog entry:

2013-10-30  Mads Jensen  <address@hidden>

        * style/graphicx.el ("graphicx"): Add completion for
        `DeclareGraphicsRule' and `DeclareGraphicsExtensions'.

        * style/graphicx.el: Updated copyright year range.
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards,
Mads Jensen