Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Font completion for fontspec

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Font completion for fontspec
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 15:26:50 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

2013/12/21 Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>:
> Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> On my system `luaotfload-tool' founds 1507 fonts and
>> `LaTeX-fontspec-arg-font' takes half a second to get the complete
>> list, so it should be quite fast.
>
> Hm, here I get:

> % luaotfload-tool --list=basename
>
> luaotfload | db: Font names database not found, generating new one.
>              This can take several minutes; please be patient.
> luaotfload | db: Font names database saved
> luaotfload | list: by basename
> % luaotfload-tool --list=basename
>
> luaotfload | list: by basename
>
> So I don't get any fonts listed.  Is there something I need to set up?
>
> I also tried running as root but got the same results...

I have an updated TeX Live 2013 (tests with other distributions would
be really appreciated), and I don't need to do nothing special.
What's your `luaotfload-tool' version?  Mine:
$ luaotfload-tool --version

luaotfload-tool version "2.3b"
revision "2331b6838f623d4800e79e92c50ce55f955d7776"
database version "2.207"
Lua interpreter: stock; version "Lua 5.2"