Re: [AUCTeX-devel] ConTeXt mkiv tex.el

From: Carlos
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] ConTeXt mkiv tex.el
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:04:00 -0500

> Hm, isn't texexec the right command to compile ConTeXt documents?
> For enabling Mark IV, texexec accepts a boolean switch mkiv which you
> could add when doing `C-c C-c ConTeXt Full RET <add-switch>'.

Have you compiled it by adding the switch? Has cont-new.mkiv loaded? And
this is with LuaTeX, right?

Perhaps, I'm just thinking of faster and faster running times that would
not be accomplished otherwise. Also, why go through another step by
adding a switch?

Most of the problems some users face is by loading mkii default.

 What would be the reason that context --engine=luatex --nonstop
may not be used instead?