Re: [AUCTeX-devel] ConTeXt mkiv tex.el

From: Carlos
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] ConTeXt mkiv tex.el
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:27:53 -0500

Tassilo hello again:

Let me give you an example of what is happening with both mkii and
mkiv. I assume that you have tex.el from my repo, in which I just
replaced <texexec> with <context> in ConTeXt Full. And we both have
TeXLive 2013. So pretty much our configuration (relevant to this
situation)  is more or less the same.

Let's forget about the technicalities of This question which was asked
recently over at http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/154106.

Simple document.

\setupcolors[textcolor=green]
\starttext
\input knuth
\stoptext

So if the above is run with texexec, where are the colors? If it is run
with context then you have colors.

Regardless of the texnicality aspect of it, and whether I can resolve
it, is irrelevant.

Take care.