Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Berend de Boer's GNU AUCTeX contributions

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Berend de Boer's GNU AUCTeX contributions
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:37:51 +0100

Xplain Hosting Support <address@hidden> writes:

>     Tassilo> Could you please be that kind and apply these changes to
>     Tassilo> the current AUCTeX git version?  There haven't been any
>     Tassilo> changes to context.el by others for the last months, so
>     Tassilo> it should be pretty easy.
>
> Apologies, took me way to long, but it's now in.

Great, thanks a lot!

> I thought it was a large commit, but was actually pretty minor :-)

A 350 lines patch isn't *that* minor. ;-)

Anyway, recently there came up some discussion about ConTeXt and support
for Mark IV, where one should basically use the context command to
compile documents rather than texexec.  However, I don't use ConTeXt
myself, so I can't judge.

Maybe you could have a look at this thread:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/auctex-devel/2014-01/msg00005.html

Thanks again,