Re: [AUCTeX-devel] a LaTeX-env-usepackage environment

From: Carlos
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] a LaTeX-env-usepackage environment
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 06:17:48 -0500

>No, it's completely unrelated.  What you are referring to was a problem
>with pdf2dsc that comes with Ghostscript that makes preview fail.

>  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.auctex.general/5035/focus=5058

Thank you! Excellent memory.

And thank you for posting the link and saving me the time in trying to
find it.

Tassilo, perhaps you already know this, but whenever you have a chance,
can you tell me why pdf mode must be enabled with context, and not with
texexec? This is assuming that texexec was replaced with context, in
tex.el.
 The only thing I can think of, takes me back to context.el.. Am I wrong?