Re: [AUCTeX-devel] a LaTeX-env-usepackage environment

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] a LaTeX-env-usepackage environment
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 22:53:02 +0100

Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure I understood what you mean.

I think, I just misinterpreted your patch.  Am I right that
`LaTeX-env-document' calls `LaTeX-insert-usepackages' which allows me to
insert as many \usepackage-Macros with individual options?

I think so, and if I'm right, I'm all satisfied. :-)

I've though I could only insert one \usepackage with possibly many
packages but only with common options when doing C-c C-e document RET,
and that would have been a severe limitation.