Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Plan for a new release? [Was: preview.sty included in

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Plan for a new release? [Was: preview.sty included in GNU ELPA problematic]
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 00:10:42 +0200

> I should be able to build the XEmacs package, now that it can be
> compiled without errors, but I don't use Windows.

I confirm I succeed in building the XEmacs package, using XEmacs 21.4.22.

I've just pushed to the repository a change which removes .cvsignore
and the tests directory from the tarball.  Since the files to be
included in the tarball are retrieved with `git archive', a
.gitattributes file should do the job as well, but I preferred to keep
doing it inside inside the Makefile instead of adding a new file to
the project.