Re: [AUCTeX-devel] auctex pkg uptodate?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] auctex pkg uptodate?
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 19:10:28 +0200

>> "Mos" == Mos  <Mos> writes:

   > Hi Uwe,
   >> Please don't exclude xemacs, realistically now I have nothing to
   >> offer than a polite request.

   > It would be great if you could use the git version of AUCTeX. we
   > really need feedback from daily XEmacs users ;-)

Fair enough. I downloaded it, configured it for xemacs-21.5.33 and
compiled it without problems later I did the same for 21.4.22 mule and
again without problems.

Now I would know how I am supposed to generate my own private pkg?
I could of course specify
`--with-packagedir=~/.xemacs/xemacs-packages'

And run make install but I am curious, I recall there was way to tell
the make file to generate the pkg. So how do you guys achieve this.

thanks

Uwe