[AUCTeX-devel] Release process

From: Jonathan Underwood
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Release process
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 11:57:27 +0100

Hi folks,

I package Auctex for Fedora, and I've noticed recently that there seems to be new releases of auctex being made to ELPA without any update to the official tar ball. For various reasons, it's not possible to use ELPA for the sources for Fedora packaging process, so could I'd like to ask if it's possible for you to push updated tarballs more regularly? I imagine that other distro packagers would also benefit from this.

Thanks,
Jonathan.