Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Manage auto insertion of labels

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Manage auto insertion of labels
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:42:04 +0900

Hello,
** Tassilo Horn [2014-08-12 12:27:57 +0200]:

> Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

>>>   2. Wrt. 1, what if I want labels in a paragraph environment but not
>>>   for a \paragraph{} section?

>> I believe you can't define an environment with the same name of an
>> existing macro and vice versa, so there should never be a naming clash
>> :-)

> Oh, indeed!

Sectioning commands (standard ones) are expections. See attached
example. So, in general in LaTeX it is possible to define macros and
environments with the same name.

> Bye,
> Tassilo

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
God instructs the heart, not by ideas, but by pains and contradictions.
                -- De Caussade