Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Manage auto insertion of labels

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Manage auto insertion of labels
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:33:34 +0200

Hi Mosè

   > Hi Uwe,

   > The benefit is not being prompted for *every* possible label.  I
   > prefer numbered equation to unnumbered ones, even if I won't reference
   > them, but I don't want to label each "equation" environment.

I forgot to point out, but I am *never* prompted! I recall the prompting
behavior long long time ago, when I start to use auctex, and I found it
very annoying, fortunately  using reftex solved this problem.

So it seems reftex somehow can stop the prompting which makes me think
that maybe your approach is not needed or can at least use some of
reftex's features

Uwe