[AUCTeX-devel] Fix parsing of new auto types in style files

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Fix parsing of new auto types in style files
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 23:09:39 +0100

Hi all,

since version 11.88 we can add new auto types in style files.  It
works pretty well and has been used extensively so far, but there only
a minor issue: we need to do a manual reparse so that prepare and
cleanup functions are run.  How about adding

    (add-hook 'TeX-update-style-hook #'TeX-auto-parse t)

in those files?  Can you see side effects other than a slight slow
down in file loading?  What do you think?  Other suggestions to fix
the problem?