[AUCTeX-devel] Emacs Sentence-Fills Paragraphs for Version Control

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Emacs Sentence-Fills Paragraphs for Version Control
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 15:27:13 +0200

Hello

In
http://pleasefindattached.blogspot.com.es/2011/11/emacs-sentence-fills-paragraphs-for.html

And in
http://pleasefindattached.blogspot.com.es/2011/12/emacsauctex-sentence-fill-greatly.html

Functions can be found which modify the filling function for Latex
documents in the following way:

Every sentence starts with a new line, which is very useful if one uses
version control systems.

However the solution posted in this blog cause some problem with
LaTeX-fill-environment.

On the other hand, to have such a feature seems to me a very nice idea
and I would like to suggest maybe a different implementation....

thanks

Uwe Brauer