Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Hello and a question about missing AUCTeX features

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Hello and a question about missing AUCTeX features
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:47:54 -0400

Marcin Borkowski writes:

What do I do exactly to receive the form from the FSF? Where can I ask question with regards to my particular situation?

For both questions the answer is to send an email to address@hidden

I guess that if I want to contribute to AUCTeX, I should write here; what if I want to contribute to Emacs in general? Should I subscribe to emacs-devel and/or write there? (I'm a tiny bit afraid to subscribe to yet another, very active ML...)

You should try gnus for dealing with email lists, you can split your mail by email list and score threads up or down so that they do not show up.

--
Jorge.