[AUCTeX-devel] Minor bug and a few other things

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Minor bug and a few other things
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 22:37:44 +0200

Hi there,

this is a bit nitpicky, but I'm studying tex.el, and I found yet another
(very minor) docstring bug.  The docstring for
TeX-string-divide-number-unit says "Return the number as car and unit as
cdr", but in fact it returns a two-element list, not a dotted pair.

OTOH, I'm working on my delimiter managing code.  I can now find
a matching \right or \bigl or \biggl etc., and enlarge or diminish both
sides (e.g., go from \bigl .. \bigr to \Bigl .. \Bigr etc.) with
a keystroke.  Next in the queue is LaTeX-delimiter-aware
show-paren-mode, which will highlight matching "\right." when we are at
"\left\{" etc.

(I hope to find some time to sort out the copyright assignment issue, and
then I'll be able to contribute this.)

And while we are at it, there's an annoying typo in mathtools.el: three
times it says "delimeter" instead of "delimiter".

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University