[AUCTeX-devel] problem with formatting and marking in auctex 11.88

From: Artemio González López
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] problem with formatting and marking in auctex 11.88
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 00:38:02 +0200

After installing auctex 11.88 on my Mac (running OS X 10.10.4) I am having a
problem with the “LaTex Formatting and Marking” command. Namely, when I choose
LaTex Formatting and Marking -> Environment or Section I get the error
"TeX-activate-region: Symbol's function definition is void: activate-mark”. The
command works with “Region”, and it used to work flawlessly with the previous
version of auctex. Is this a known bug?

Thanks,

Artemio

Artemio Gonzalez Lopez