Re: [AUCTeX-devel] exam class, automatically labels and refs

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] exam class, automatically labels and refs
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 10:12:10 +0200

   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:
   > Hi Uwe,

   > I don't see what's the problem.  I just tested it and the labels are
   > added as expected so that I can add \refs with C-c ).

That is maybe a misunderstanding,

    - automatically inserted: when I type LaTeX-section I obtain
      automatically without doing anything
      \section{this}
      \label{sec:this}.

      I don't type this label.
      When I do LaTeX-environment I obtain again automatically

      \begin{equation}
      \label{eq:minimal:1}

      \end{equation} (minimal is the name of the file). So I want

    -  references: when I run reftex-reference I obtain a buffer
       (in the case of an equation) like this
    1 this
>               eq:minimal:1
.                 \int
     1 this

Which allows me to navigate.  How can I get this functionality
for the \question \titledquestion?

Uwe